Monday, January 31, 2011

Start your engines

So, right now, I just want to go with the flow; just blog about whatever comes up. So this will be a little glimpse into my unfiltered mind. Don't scream to loudly at the horror which you may soon behold.

Magic! Magic and dolphins. And squirrels. They like nuts. I feel a little nutty sometimes. Like right now. Whale. If you go to school without parents, you're normal. If you go to school without pants, you aren't. I'm parakeet. This is all a lot better if you hear a person on a major sugar rush reading really really fast. Yay! Swing time! And the park kind, not the music kind. Though music is cool too. I want to make a toast. As in a piece of toast. And I dedicate my toast to penguins. They totally deserve it, always. Now, pastry man, Donald Duck has a little recitation for you. He is very angry with your cheese puffs and will have you banished from the kingdom of Rohan forthwith. Please direct all complaints to the lady at the next window. Have a safe drive and watch out for falling off the Grand Canyon because that hurts. Cows say moo. Moo! My pajamas are non-existent. Piano man.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'll go about the rest of daily life. Mornin', y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I want to let you know that reading this could very well be the highlight of my day.

    Although, I must disagree with you on one point. Penguins do NOT deserve a piece of toast. Give it to the dolphins or the squirrels or the whale or the pastry man or Donald Duck or the lady at the next window or the cows or Piano man.

    Or a Spaniard.

    ReplyDelete