Wednesday, January 12, 2011

F!R5T P05T

So, I just heard I had a follower. I haven't even posted anything. That's cool.

Yeah, I'm Nick, and a lot of my friends have blogs, and they've been asking if I had one, and I didn't and I didn't really think I'd get one, but I might as well try it out, eh? I have no idea if this will ever follow a theme of any sort, but maybe it'll entertain me for a few days.

Honestly, I decided to start this just by flipping a coin. It came up heads, so I logged on and started blogging. Perhaps not the best method of choice, but it works, neh? (P.S. That "neh" is something I picked up from battle school.)

I went to the women's basketball game versus the U of U today. We kicked serious trash. And, afterwards, we, the members of BYU's Blue Crew, had a little pizza party with the team members. It was rather fantastic. I enjoyed it, at least.

Oh, by the way, if you care about me enough to actually follow my blog, I also recommend checking out my pictures on facebook. I don't post super often, but they're usually pretty high quality. Just sayin'.

Well, at this point, I'm already out of things to say. Perhaps I'll get better at this as time goes on. We'll see. Until next time, parakeet.

2 comments:

  1. parakeet. Lovely nick! you now have 2 followers! Hazzah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Ender's Game reference. I feel proud that I caught that.

    ReplyDelete