Monday, January 17, 2011

Food coma... Blargh...

Pizza Pie Cafe is pretty good, but having much left to do tonight, maybe it wasn't a good idea. I'll figure out how to get by this, though, I'm sure.

So, I'm writing a little early so, if all else fails, I'll be out of my room when Kunkee wants to be sleeping. But before I go sleeping, I've still my cleaning check to prepare for and a letter to write. At least those two things, if not more. come on, food coma, give me a little more time!

But today was rather awesome. Got up on time this morning to go to the Community Outreach Day with Y Serve. I got to practice for my cleaning check! And Lynnae and I went to see Despicable Me, which truly is a great movie, and if you disagree I'll not listen to what you say. And epic times with chickens and beans turning into ducks while bears and squiggles turn into bunnies and snails. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment