Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Super Flirt

So, in some circles, I'm rather known for being amazingly flirtacious. I felt like sharing some of what I consider my better "flirts", in hopes that you will enjoy. This may become a minor theme of my blog, btw. Let me know what you think. In all cases, subjects' names are replaced with Mary, for privacy.

Mary: Oh, no, that's not my name.
Nick: Oh, you know what? That's someone from back home you really remind me of.
Mary: Oh, well, did you like her?
Nick: Well, I got to take her to a dance; will i get the same pleasure with you?
(later, at the end of ward prayer)
Nick: Hey, why don't you stick around so I can flirt with you some more?

Mary: Well, I just gave up, so I'm leaving boys up to the Lord.
Nick: Oh, so I should file my resumé with Him?

Ok, I'll stop there for the night. If enough of y'all like this, I'll keep adding more. If this offends you, I guess I'll stop it. So, until next time, happy flirting!

P.S. Men's and Women's Basketball won again tonight! Go Cougars!

3 comments:

  1. Well, the majority of my recent flirting has been with you. Probably because of how awesome you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! I love the lines. It's hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete