Saturday, January 15, 2011

Writers' Block

         ___________
       /                   /|
     /                   /  |
   /                   /    |
 / _________  /      |
|                    |      /
|                    |    /
|                    |  /
|  _________  |/

I don't actually have writers' block, I just thought that might be mildly entertaining. And since the majority of what appears in my posts is likely to only be mildly entertaining, I deemed it worthy of inclusion. Stop reading my blog if you disagree. Except don't, because then I'll cry. No, I won't. Well, I will, but not because you stopped following my blog. And probably not shortly thereafter or anything. It's just probable that I will cry at some point following the event of you ending your period of following my blog. Which, if ended now, would be rather short

So, I've been feeling pretty random today. Though I didn't do much. I did get a lot of homework done, but that's pretty much all. I need to do something epic! Like climb a mountain or score another basket on the Marriot Center court, or... I should start a band. Except I shouldn't, because I don't have time. Oh well, I'll be epic next year.

Edit: Man, I hate this game! Stupid HTML messing up my awesome-sauce ASCII block of the writers. Ruining. All. Life. Everywhere. Do you have any idea how long that block took? No, you don't. But that's ok. Though I wish I could have gotten it to line up better... but I'm done messing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment