Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'll come up with a title later. Or not.

The title, honestly, is not bad. I'm feeling a little apathetic now, for some unknown reason. I had a pretty decent day, I think. I got a lot of work done, got to see Condoleezza Rice speak (from the third row of the center section, not bad seats if I do say so myself), helped a deaf man understand grammars, helped my brother with homework, and proof-read a roommate's assignment. I also got some light reading (in my 252 textbook, in which I am currently 3 chapters ahead) done, and had the pleasure of singing with the Men's Chorus. Sorry if that list was of no benefit to you, but it has done me the good of feeling a little less apathetic, having accomplished something.

Apathy isn't a good place for me to be. I think I'll watch Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I like the title. Its fits. Your day sounds like it was pretty awesome. I look forward to maybe catching up in my classes...that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete