Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bored at work

Done with the homework I brought for today, done with any possible grading, no one asking for help, I sit here, searching the intertubes for something to occupy my time. And I found it: Jimmered on Facebook. It was a rather amazing read, though some o fit was more hurtful than helpful. I personally have no problem with people not being into sports of Jimmer or whatever, but I don't appreciate being told I'm wasting my life, committing idol worship, screaming my brains out. She may have been harassed by some over-zealous fans, but she over-generalizes and stereotypes, so I really don't think it was too much a punishment for the slew of Facebook posts to have been made. In the end, one delete got rid of all the comments. I just hope that the Cougarboard people start leaving her alone, as she doesn't deserve more than she already got.

P.S. Go Jimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment