Sunday, September 11, 2011

I want to be blogging again

So I'm gonna try now. Because my life rocks. Except I don't know how to really express that.

One thing I'm realizing is that routine can be awesome. Change can also be awesome. I have a lot of both in my life right now. The obvious one is the change, which I've talked about last time. But routine is also good.

I go into work. I go to classes. I do homework. I sometimes eat (need to work on setting up that routine). I read scriptures. I say prayers. I go to church. Really, week in and week out, it all looks quite the same except for a few things here and there. And I love it. I used to worry about married working life, but I'm doing so less now. I can do the same things (or, at least, very similar things) and still be happy doing them.

Speaking of routine, I need to sleep. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment