Monday, September 26, 2011

Headlights

Driving down the road at night, minding my own business, when this sports car comes up the other way, just driving with its brights on. Man, does that irk me. Of course, I look down to the right, try to keep it from blinding me so I don't crash, but they saw me a mile out; why couldn't they just turn them off?

Sure, some may rationalize that it's more comfortable to drive at night with brights on, but I don't think that gives her an excuse to flash me. She signed to get that license; she agreed to the laws. It's a simple matter of respect.

I know we all have our agency, but I have no control over what environment I drive in. I don't want to be blinded, but some lights are blinding. Have they no concern about my crashing? What if I crashed into them?

Girls, turn off your flippin' brights.

2 comments: