Monday, October 24, 2011

What I'm grateful for today

"One way to stop lying is to simply tell the truth." -C. Terry Warner
This quote was in a devotional at Rick's College about overcoming our negative emotions. It's titled “Repenting of Unrighteous Feelings”, given March 1, 1983. It's good.


"...I can't stop looking..." -Chris Harrison
This was in reference to my new profile picture with Travis Moore. While he didn't mean it, I laughed out loud in the lab, which I almost never do.


"Belly-buttons are for kissing!" -Travis Moore
It involved Spencer, Jeremy, Travis, a broken piano bench, and many smiles. I love my roommates.


"Hi." -Kenyon Waddoups
It doesn't need to be Kenyon Appreciation Day for me to enjoy being around one of my newest best friends.


That's all I have time for right now. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Such defilement...I'd say my bellybutton is scarred but, it always has been.

    ReplyDelete